Make your tab bar floaty...
Inspired by Pinterest app... If you are like me, don't like boring default iOS UITabBar, looking for something else to change how it looks and you have come to right place. FloatyTab let you change tab bar style and give it modern looks. Please have a look at description below and I'm planning to add more features in near future :)
IMPORT NOTE: IF YOU HAVE SYSTEM INFO CUSTOM SCREEN RESOLUTION AND YOU WILL NEED TO DISABLE THAT OTHERWISE YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SLIGHTLY OFF CENTERED WITH FLOATYTAB. IF YOU USE IOS ZOOM MODE VIEW AND SWITCH TO STANDARD MODE VIEW WILL CENTERED FLOATYTAB CORRECTLY.
- Comes with 3 different styles (Floaty, Rounded & Leaf)
- You can apply gradient color to FloatyTab
- You can coloring glyph icons and interaction tint
- Reachability help you to reach buttons on left and right (iPhone only)
- Hub let you have a quick access to power modules and apps right inside apps that have FloatyTab (iPhone only)
- Haptic Feedback when press on buttons
- I have added App List so you can enable 3rd party application too (PLEASE NOTE: If the app you enabled keep crashing or experience any issue then that mean FloatyTab isn't compatiable with that app then you will need to disable it from app list)
What's coming soon?
- More styles
- Hide FloatyTab when scrolling (not 100% definitely)
- iOS 13
- iOS 12
- iPhone 6S, 6S PLUS, 7, 7 PLUS, 8, 8 PLUS, X, XR, XS, XS MAX, 11, 11 PRO & 11 PRO MAX (Please NOTE iPhone SE are unsupported)
- You cannot color some app that isn't compatible with FloatyTab
- FloatyTab are slightly off centered for some device because of system info custom screen resolution tweak. I advised you to disabled it.