The Facebook tweak that allows you to turn off read recipts, use the in-app messenger, save/download videos and much more!
Compatible with all iOS versions
FB ++ - The Facebook tweak that allows you to turn off read receipts, use the in-app messenger, save/download videos and much more!
- Copy videos to Clipboard (to paste/send later) or Save/Download to albums
- Moved all settings into Facebook app, not the system settings.
- Stealth Mode - Let"s you fly under the radar, disabling read receipts, typing indicators, online status and location sharing. The ultimate in stealth operation.
- Disable Read Receipts - Does not notify the sender of a message that you"ve viewed the message
- Disable Typing Receipts - Does not notify the person you"re chatting with when/if you"re typing.
- Set Passcode - Enables a 4 digit code to access Facebook on startup. Also allows you to enable Touch ID to secure the Facebook.
In App Messenger Enhancements
- Use In App Messenger - Facebook no longer forces you to use/download their separate messenger app to chat. Allows you to get chat heads back.
- Use Timestamp for Every Message - By default, Facebook just shows time stamp for the most recent message, this will keep timestamps visible for all messages.
- Send Unlimited Photos - Facebook allows you to send up to 6 photos and pictures via messages. This removes that limit.
- Disable VoIP - Facebook added VoIP to Messenger. It can use up a lot of battery life. This disables VoIP to save your battery.
- Hide Facebook App Tab Labels - Hides the top search and "Status", "Photo" and "Check In" tabs. Gets overridden buy "Full Screen Mode"
- Disable Video Auto Play - By default, Facebook will play videos. This option allows you to turn off the autoplay saving you data and bandwidth.
- Full Screen Mode - Hides everything while scrolling through the feed. Overrides the "Hide Facebook App Tab Labels"
- Graph Search - Enables the experimental but powerful Graph Search.
- Show Video Download Button - You"re now able to copy or save videos from your news feed. This shows the button on the bottom right of each video.
- Employee Settings - This enables a TON of additional very technical options. When enabled, it shows the "Internal Settings" options at the very bottom of the Facebook settings tab.
- Sidebar Navigator - Re-enables the classic sidebar options navigator that Facebook took out.
- Top Bar Options - Adds "Friends Requests", "Chat" and "Notifications" to the top bar