A true iOS Darkmode for iOS 12
Darkmode is aimed for users that do not have the iOS 13 darkmode experience. This tweak is a darkmode for all stock iOS applications! Also, the tweak can be toggled via the control center, as shown on the screenshot. The only time a respring is required is when enabling/disabling the dark keyboard. If you want to disable/enable darkmode in an application, you will need to close the application completely by going to your app switcher, and swiping up on the application after this once you go into the application again the change will be made!
Upcoming Supported Apps
- Find My iPhone
- Voice Memos
- White box beside WiFi in settings
- Black box when selecting Date/Time
- Black text when searching for names in contacts/phone
- Black text when tapping phone in contacts and not showing numbers
- White fade in on AppStore beside the more button
If you notice a bug that is not listed above, please message me via twitter, or you can message contact me via email, which can be found on my website.