Dave Van Wijk
Get A Hold Of Your Focus!
Get Your Focus!
As of right now, there is NO iOS 13 support
If you are a student, or just easily distracted by your phone, this is the tweak for you!
PureFocus disables notifications and distracting apps/sites for a certain amount of time so you can focus solely on doing the tasks you need to do.
Full feature list:
- Disables Notifications, and acces to the notification sheet.
- Disables distracting apps: the user can choose their own apps before entering "FocusMode"
- Disables distracting sites like Netflix, and Youtube, while leaving sites like Wikipedia untouched.
- Adds an CC toggle for even faster acces
- Changes the date label to countdown when in FocusMode
- Keeps track of the amount of the total minutes in FocusMode to flex on socials
If you reboot while in focusmode, your lockscreen layout will be reset as punishment, you can get your layout back by rejb'ing ur device, and wating till focusmode is over. If you respring FocusMode the counter will also reset
Refunds: I will provide a full refund within 12 hours after buying date, no questions asked. If you want it refunded because of an software bug, i'll try to fix it within one week, if i don't succeed, you'll get a full refund. For support, DM me on twitter @DaveWijk, or email me at [email protected]